MORNING SKINCARE ROUTINE WITH ORGANIC SERIES COSMETICS.
Quite often upon waking your face may look tired,dehydrated and we all experience bags under our eyes! It important just before applying makeup that you prepare your skin for the day ahead.
In just a few simple steps you can make your skin look brighter and feel so much better. If you are unsure on what to do or which products you should use, Organic Series is here to help! But first – what is Organic Series? Organic Series is a cosmetic brand creating a range organic and vegan products. Thanks to Organic Series you can achieve salon grade healthier skin with beautiful results in comfort of your own home. Organic Series believes that we can take care of our skin while being kind to the environment at the same time. In this article, we want to show you how to apply a morning skincare routine using products from the Organic Series range.
The first thing to do is cleansing. When we sleep, many impurities accumulate on our faces. That’s why we should often change pillow covers especially when we have problems with acne. Cleansing is the basis of the morning skincare routine. We should do it twice a day – in the evening with makeup removal, and in the morning in a softer form to remove sebum and any dirt that has accumulated overnight. Organic Series has 2 gels that you can use to wash your face: Optimal Cleansing Gel and Optimal Facial Cleanser.
- Optimal Cleansing Gel is perfect for every skin type. A botanical mix of cloudberry, mallow, and apricot effectively cleanses, nourishes, and soothes the skin leaving it smooth, soft, and refreshed. Optimal Cleansing Gel can be also used to remove makeup. Regular use of our facial cleansing gel will moisturise, brighten and smooth your skin.
- Optimal Facial Cleanser just like Optimal Cleansing Gel is good for all skin types, even sensitive and problematic skin. The cleansing properties of natural plant extracts will remove all impurities, dead skin, and makeup without irritating the skin. Thanks to Optimal Facial Cleanser your skin will be clean and feel soft, it perfectly removes eye makeup like eye shadows and mascara.
The next step during the morning skincare routine is toning. Right after cleansing or exfoliation, we need to apply the tonic to restore the neutral pH balance. Because of toners skin is less prone to illness and infection. Using a toner is necessary especially when you have oily or problematic skin. Some toners even moisturise the skin. Organic Series has 2 kinds of toners: Oil Control Toner and Enzymatic AHA Toner.
- Oil Control Toner effectively combats all skin imperfections, minimises excessive sebum production. This toner has natural ingredients like betaine, mint, cedar, witch hazel, or lavender. Oil Control Toner brightens up the skin, prevents acne, shrinks pores, controls proper fat, and makes your face feel fresh and clean.
- Enzymatic AHA Toner dissolves dead skin cells, revealing soft and smooth skin without causing irritation. Enzymatic AHA Toner has a botanical mix of pineapple, hibiscus, and grapefruit; lavender, allantoin, and betaine. Thanks to that, toner minimises sebum secretion, accelerates healing, and protects against UV rays.
How to use it: After cleansing put some toner on a cotton pad and gently wipe your face.
When our face is nice and clean we need to put some face cream on. Depending on different skin types and our needs Organic Series prepared a whole collection of face creams, so everyone can find the perfect face cream suited for their paticular skin type. Organic Series has:
- Vitamin C Cream 5% – is perfect for mature, tired skin or skin with blemishes. Vitamin C Cream 5% improves skin tone, effectively combats any imperfections. At the same time, the cream is ensuring proper hydration and good skin condition,
- Nourishing Cream Concentrate can be used for dry, mature, or sensitive skin. Nourishing Cream Concentrate deeply regenerates, moisturises the skin protecting it from external factors. The cream has such ingredients as oats, wheat, avocado, beeswax, or sweet almond oil.
- Lactobionic Acid Cream is good for every skin type. The cream has pure lactobionic acid at a high concentration of 10%. Thanks to that we can see excellent results without causing irritation. Lactobionic Acid Cream is a very hydrating cream that’s why this cream is perfect for people with really dry skin or be used during winter when our skin needs special care. Lactobionic Acid Cream is also recommended for people with acne because it helps fight any imperfections.
- Oxygenating Forte Cream is highly recommended for dry, mature, or tired skin. This one distributes active ingredients over deeper parts of the skin, moisturizing and visibly rejuvenating the skin. Oxygenating Forte Cream has a botanical mixture of sugar leaf algae, sea fennel, and corn fibers. Because of its lamellar structure forte cream has a light texture and is ideal for use under makeup.
- Moisturizing Cream Forte just like Oxygenating Forte Cream, It has a unique lamellar structure and a very light texture. The cream is very moisturising, it also regenerates and soothes any irritation that appears on the skin. The botanical mix of aloe, flax, and cotton will also help to reduce the signs of aging.
- Oil-Control Cream Forte was created for oily and combination skin. It minimizes the appearance of large pores and blackheads, provides long-lasting hydration, and regenerates the skin. Oil-Control Cream Forte has a botanical mix of burdock root, jasmine, and tangerine. It’s perfect under makeup.
- Anti-Redness Cream Forte can be used on dry, capillary, or sensitive skin. As we know the capillary skin must be treated in an extremely gentle manner. Active ingredients in Anti-Redness Cream Forte will minimize the problem of excessively dilated blood vessels, neutralize hypersensitivity, and restore proper hydration.
- Brightening Cream Forte is perfect for dry, tired skin or for skin with blemishes. Brightening Cream Forte has clinical proof that the cream effectively reduces the appearance of freckles, age spots, and discoloration. Ingredients like vitamin E, C, or betaine moisturizes the skin, protects against UV radiation, and smooths the skin.
- Anti-Aging Cream Forte is recommended for mature skin. The cream has 10 active ingredients including iris root extract, red vine shea butter, or vitamin oil makes skin more flexible, firmer and rejuvenated. Anti-Aging Cream Forte is also moisturizing and regenerating. Thanks to the lamellar structure Anti-Aging Cream Forte can be used under makeup.
- Acne Control Cream is perfect for oily skin or acne. The cream will affect the composition of sebum to regenerate the skin with any discolorations. Acne Control Cream will also give the skin excellent moisture and remain silky smooth, makes it more flexible, and brings immediate relief to irritated and reddened skin.
The final step of the morning skincare routine is SPF protection. Our skin is exposed to the sun every day even when it’s not sunny outside. Usually, we think about wearing sun cream only in summer. That’s a big mistake. We should put it on our faces all year long. Why? UVA radiation is the cause of premature skin aging or cancer. Organic Series product has two creams protecting our skin from sunlight: Moisturizing Cream SPF, and Moisturizing Cream SPF High Protection.
- Moisturizing Cream SPF moisturizes and protects the skin from UVA and UVB radiation at the same time. It also has strong soothing and regenerating properties. Moisturizing Cream SPF restores bright and radiant skin thanks to such ingredients as Baikal thyroid, shea butter, zinc, and vitamin E. Moisturizing Cream SPF naturally protects the skin at the SPF 20 level.
- Moisturizing Cream SPF High Protection strongly protects the skin from UVA and UVB radiation at the level of SPF 43. It softens the skin and gives an anti-wrinkle effect. Moisturizing Cream SPF High Protection moisturizes the skin, makes it more flexible and accelerates wound healing because of ingredients like tripelargonin, babassu oil, or trehalose.
Remember, the key to healthly-looking skin is a good routine to keep your skin clean and moisturised. Skincare products should have few ingredients without a strong fragrance. The most expensive ones are not always the best ones. Reading about the ingredients and know whay you are pallying to your skin is a must. Conscious skin care promotes brighter, healthy,smooth skin.
The Organic Series cosmetic product range will deliver that!