NIGHT TIME SKINCARE ROUTINE WITH ORGANIC SERIES COSMETICS
Taking care of our skin is important, especially when we have a common issues with acne or wrinkles. We should stay healthy on the outside as well as the inside. A good skincare routine is key to successfully achieving healthier looking skin. In this article, we will discuss how to introduce an effective night time skincare routine using the Organic Series product range. Remember to read the ingredients label before buying any of the products. The best ones are those with a simple list of ingredients containing little or no fragrance at all. The Organic Series range is a cosmetic brand that produces natural and vegan cosmetics. Organic Series provides the tools for healthier, beautiful looking skin in the comfort of your own home. Organic Series cosmetics are not tested on animals. Over 98% of the active ingredients in our cosmetics are of organic origin which is very good for problematic or very sensitive skin. The Organic Series range offer products for all skin types, so everyone will find something suitable for their individual needs.
Before going to sleep we should prepare our skin for rest and regeneration by taking makeup off and using products that will help our face to be ready for the next day.
TAKE YOUR MAKEUP OFF!
First and most important – take off any make up. Never go to sleep with makeup on. It can sometimes be really hard not go to sleep right after getting back home especially when we have just got home from a party or a long day at work.
Usually, all we want to do is go to bed and sleep. But believe us – your skin will not be happy about it. After a long day, our skin accumulates a lot of microscopic dirt, and bacteria which settles on our face.
The Organic Series range have the perfect products for that. Let’s take a look:
- Move your hair away from your face, you can also use a hairband to avoid any hair sticking to your face during the routine. Organic Series offer cosmetic hairbands made of cotton velour with a delicate velvet imitation outer layer. Organic Series Cosmetic Hairband perfectly fits on the head and does not slip during treatments.
- Eye Makeup Remover – This makeup remover removes even a strong waterproof mascara without irritating the sensitive eye area. It helps reduce dark circles under the eyes by strengthening blood vessel walls. Thanks to witch hazel and pro-vitamin B5, Eye Makeup Remover has antibacterial properties, soothes, regenerates, and makes skin more flexible. Eye Makeup Remover will perfectly take off the light and heavy makeup. Apply some product on to a cotton pad and remove makeup gently and slowly to avoid stretching the sensitive eye area. In the case of heavy makeup, hold a cotton pad on the closed eyelid for a little longer. It will help you to easily remove any impurities. Make sure that your eyes are completely clean with no mascara on. Eye Makeup remover from Organic Series can also be used to take off coloured lipsticks and lip gloss.
- The next step is to remove makeup like foundation, concealer, etc. Organic Series have products like Micellar Cleansing Water. It attracts impurities like magnets, removes all makeup without smudging. Thanks to Glycolipids micellar cleansing water is suitable even for the most sensitive skin. Other helpful ingredients are corn syrup and natural betaine – they moisturize and soothes the skin. To remove the makeup, rinse the micellar liquid with water or clean it with a gel. Remember to use a toner to bring back the right pH balance.
- Another product from Organic Series range which will help you remove makeup and perfectly clean your face is the Optimal Facial Cleanser. This makeup remover gel is perfect for all skin types, including sensitive and problematic skin. The Optimal Facial Cleanser from Organic Series will remove all impurities, dead skin, and makeup without irritating the skin. The Optimal Facial Cleanser leaves the skin feeling soft and perfectly clean while protecting it from drying out, it can also be used as an eye makeup remover product, ideally cleansing the remains of eye shadows and mascara. Wash your face using only water then put some gel on your hand and gently massage it into your skin. Rinse off with water and dry out using a clean towel.
- When our face is clean from any makeup it’s time to use a typical face wash gel. Optimal Cleansing Gel from Organic Series is recommended for daily evening and morning use. The delicate formula of Optimal Cleansing Gel effectively removes makeup, sebum, and impurities. After using Optimal Cleansing Gel from Organic Series the skin is will be smooth and refreshed. When applying facial cleansing gel in the morning and evening the skin will not dry out or become irritated, on the contrary, it will gain moisture, brightness, and smoothness.
After cleansing, it’s good to exfoliate our skin. Depending on skin type we should do mechanical or enzymatic peeling 1-2 times a week. It’s really important to get rid of dead skin cells. When they stay on the skin for too long they can be the cause of breakouts and clog up pores. Exfoliating our skin makes the skin smooth and pleasant to the touch. Organic Series has 3 types of exfoliating products: Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser, Gentle Bamboo Exfoliator, and Enzymatic Gel AHA.
- Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser can be used on every skin type. The peeling has a mattifying effect on oily skin and does not dry out the skin.
- Gentle Bamboo Exfoliator is perfect for combination, sensitive skin with blemishes. Bamboo particles gently remove excess skin cells, making the skin silky smooth and soft to the touch. Shea butter and vitamin E contained in the bamboo peel will protect against excessive drying of the skin, improve the structure, and reduce irritation.
- Enzymatic Gel AHA just like Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser can be used on every skin type. Enzymatic AHA gel derives its extremely delicate exfoliating properties from a botanical mix of pineapple, hibiscus, and grapefruit. It has an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect and removes excess sebum accumulation.
When we remove makeup we have to apply a toner. Organic Series have two kinds of toner: Oil Control Toner and Enzymatic AHA Toner. The unique formula of the Oil Control Toner minimizes excessive sebum production and prevents the formation of new inflammation and blackheads. Oil Control Toner has such ingredients as:
- The mint brightens up the skin, refreshes and relaxes,
- Cedar which stimulates the circulatory system and prevents acne,
- Rose – hydrolat – supports blood circulation and normalizes sebum production.
Enzymatic AHA Toner contains gentle enzymes obtained from grapefruit and pineapple to dissolve dead skin cells, revealing soft and smooth skin without causing irritation. Enzymatic AHA Toner from Organic Series also removes excess sebum and strengthens blood vessel walls. Ingredients in Enzymatic AHA Toner are quite similar to Oil Control Toner.
After cleaning our face we can then apply some serum and cream. Organic Series serums should be used to strengthen the action of the cream. The role of The Organic Series Serum is to prepare the skin for cream and other products used in our skincare routine. Depending on different skin types and needs Organic Series prepared a few kinds of skin serums:
- Serum with 10% vitamin C,
- Intensive Moisture Serum,
- Eye Serum Intensive,
- Oxygenating Serum,
- Acne Skin Serum,
- Brightening Serum Intensive,
- Oily Skin Serum,
- Anti-Redness Skin Serum,
- Anti-Aging Serum
The next step to our night skincare routine is putting on some face mask. We can use it for 1-2 times a week. Face mask is an additional point of our skincare. Organic Series masks will help you calm redness, relax the skin, increase absorption of active ingredients, or stimulate regeneration. Organic Series has a varity of different face masks, so everyone can choose one based on individual needs.
- Cranberry Algae Mask,
- Argan Oil Algae Mask,
- Red Vine Algae Mask,
- Lemon Algae Mask,
- Zinc Algae Mask,
- Aloe Vera Algae Mask,
- Soothing Mask,
- Rejuvenating Stem Cell Mask,
- Green Clay Masque,
- White Clay Masque,
- Algae Detox with Active Carbon Face Mask.
The final step of night time skincare routine is cream. During the night time, we can use some heavier products. Organic Series creams has necessary active ingredients, intensively moisturise, nourish and protect the skin against external factors. Depending on your needs, you can combine the serum and cream from different lines and apply them topically. Organic Series Cosmetics has few lines of face creams for typical skin types:
- Hydro-Control Lipo Cream,
- Vitamin C Cream 5%,
- Nourishing Cream Concentrate,
- Lactobionic Acid Cream,
- Oxygenating Forte Cream,
- Moisturizing Cream SPF,
- Moisturizing Cream Forte,
- Oil-Control Cream Forte,
- Anti-Redness Cream Forte,
- Brightening Cream Forte,
- Anti-Aging Cream Forte,
- Eye Cream Forte,
- Moisturizing Cream SPF High Protection,
- Acne Control Cream.
Remember a good skincare routine is key to healthier,smoother and cleaner looking skin.
It’s time to give your skin the love and attention it needs!