- Glycerine – moisturises
Mg – 60 corn syrup – moisturises strongly, improves firmness and flexibility, soothes irritation
- Trehalose – strongly moisturises, protects the skin from harmful external factors.
- Canadian WillowHerb – normalizes the sebaceous glands by inhibiting 5-α-reductase enzyme and Propionibacterium acnes activity, has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, soothing and alleviating effects.
- Green tea extract – shows antiradical, anti-inflammatory, photoprotective, anti-aging effects, reduces the formation of erythema,
- Sodium PCA – the sodium salt of pyroglutamic acid – moisturises, reduces transepidermal water loss TEWL, occurs in the skin as a component of natural moisturiser.
- Tazman Pepper – has an anti-inflammatory effect, reduces swelling, soothes, relieves itching and burning, regenerates, has anti-allergic, antibacterial effects, neutralizes free radicals, strengthens blood vessels,
- Oliglycan – prevents the formation of acne, regulates the sebaceous glands and the amount of sebum secreted, remineralizes the skin, shows antibacterial and disinfectant effects, anti-inflammatory, neutralizes free radicals, regenerates, moisturises, firms, makes it more flexible,
- Copper PCA – copper pyroglutamate – stimulates collagen synthesis, regenerates, prevents scars, has slightly exfoliating properties, moisturises, smoothes, firms
- Zinc PCA – has anti-aging, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, regulates the amount of sebum, soothes acne conditions.
The serum consists of highly concentrated active ingredients and it is worth using it to strengthen the action of the cream. However, it is not an independent cosmetic, it cannot be used interchangeably with the cream. The serum should be applied to the face and neck before applying the cream, during daily care.
Aqua, Lavendula Angustifolia Flower Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Glycerin, Maltooligosyl Glucoside / Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Trehalose, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower / Leaf / Stem Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium PCA, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit Extract, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Copper PCA, Zinc PCA, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate. ** emulgatory, substancje konserwujące oraz substancje myjące sa pochodzenia organicznego lub aprobowane do stosowania przez Ecocert
+ Can the serum be used during the day?
Thanks to its formula, the serum is mainly intended for evening care, it should be applied before the cream.
+ Can I use the serum instead of the cream?
The serum is not a stand-alone cosmetic and cannot be used interchangeably with a cream. The serum should be applied to the face and neck before applying the cream, during daily care. It consists of strongly concentrated active ingredients and it is worth using it in order to strengthen the effect of the cream.
+ Why can the serum roll over under make-up?
The serum’s formula – hydrogel leaves a thin layer of the product on the skin. Through subsequent friction resulting from the application of the foundation, the serum can be rolled up. To avoid this, spray the skin with a micronized booster before applying the cream.
+ Are Organic Series products tested on animals?
We believe in the principle of beauty without cruelty, so our cosmetics are not tested on animals.
+ Can this product be used while pregnant?
All Organic Series products can be used while pregnant with the exception of 20 % tonsillic acid.
+ Can the same Organic Series products from different batches differ in colour, consistency or scent?
Organic Series products may vary slightly in colour, consistency and scent. This is due to the fact that natural raw materials may have a different formula, texture or colour. However, this does not affect the properties of Organic Series products.
+ Is this product vegan?
Most products are vegan except those containing lactobionic acid or beeswax. These are cream with lactobionic acid (lactobionic acid), nutrient cream (beeswax), sugar scrub (beeswax) and hydrochloric scrub (beeswax).