- Coconut oil – moisturises, supports healing, has anti-ageing, smoothing and soothing properties,
- Cohune – babassu oil – softens, moisturises, makes it more flexible, strengthens the lipid coat, firms, fights free radicals,
- Shea butter (Parka butter) – lubricates, prevents transepidermal water loss, regenerates, soothes, protects against free radicals, rebuilds and stimulates collagen production,
- Botanical mix of aloe, flax and cotton,
- Aloe Vera – regenerates, soothes irritation, nourishes, moisturises, reduces wrinkles, restores balance to mineral economy,
- Cotton – restores the protective layer, soothes, regenerates, nourishes, prevents epidermal water loss, makes it more flexible,
- Flax – protects the lipid coat, prevents drying out, has an anti-inflammatory effect, soothes,
- Aquaxyl™ (xylitol) – moisturises, maintains the right amount of water in the skin, smoothes, stimulates hyaluronic acid synthesis,
- Vitamin E – fights free radicals, protects against UV radiation, soothes, prevents inflammation, regenerates, has an antioxidant effect, reduces transepidermal water loss.
You can use mousse in combination with heated gloves, socks or an electric blanket, thus generating heat that supports the absorption of active substances into the epidermis and extending the duration of the hydration. When applied directly to the skin, it absorbs perfectly and does not leave an oily film.
Aqua, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum (Shea Butter) Parkii, Cetearyl Alcohol, Xylitylglucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Glyceryl Caprylate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Tocopherol (mixed), Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene, Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Limonene. ** emulgatory, substancje konserwujące oraz substancje myjące sa pochodzenia organicznego lub aprobowane do stosowania przez Ecocert
+ What’s the difference between mousse and body massage cream?
With the help of the cream you can perform a full body massage, several times a week. It has a smooth, velvety texture, with an extended absorption time, which ensures slippage throughout the massage and leaves the skin shiny. Mousse, on the other hand, with a light, slightly foamy consistency, should be used daily as part of your home care routine, for strong regeneration and moisturisation of the body skin. It absorbs quickly and gives more of a matt finish.
+ Are Organic Series products tested on animals?
We believe in the principle of beauty without cruelty, so none of our cosmetics are tested on animals.
+ Can this product be used while pregnant?
All Organic Series products can be used while pregnant with the exception of 20 % tonsillic acid.
+ Can the same Organic Series products from different batches differ in colour, consistency or scent?
Organic Series products may vary slightly in colour, consistency and scent. This is due to the fact that natural raw materials may have a different formula, texture or colour. However, this does not affect the effectiveness of Organic Series products.
+ Is this product vegan?
Most products are vegan except for Lactobionic Acid or Beeswax. These are creams with Lactobionic Acid nutrient cream (beeswax), sugar scrub (beeswax) and hydrochloric scrub (beeswax).