- Evermat™ – Enantia Chlorantha – has an antibacterial effect, regulates sebaceous glands, shrinks pores, cleanses, soothes, mats,
- Botanical mix of burdock root, jasmine and tangerine,
- Jasmine – softens, moisturises, smooths, soothes, eliminates the burning sensation, seals the lipid barrier,
- Burdock – has antiseptic and antimicrobial effects, soothes, regulates sebaceous secretion, minimises acne,
- Tangerine – rejuvenates, improves colour, has an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect,
soothes, normalizes acne, regulates sebaceous secretion,
- Betaine – sugar beet – moisturises, soothes, smoothes,
- Hyaluronic acid – retains large amounts of water, moisturises, has anti-aging properties, regenerates,
- Lavender – hydrolate- acts antiseptically, astringents, soothes, normalises sebum secretion, regenerates, protects against UV radiation,
- Rosemary – hydrolate – has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, protects against UV rays, regenerates, reduces wrinkles,
- Rose – hydrolat – soothes, has an anti-inflammatory effect, refreshes, supports blood circulation, moisturises, normalises sebum secretion,
- Oleanolic acid – normalises sebaceous secretion, controls sebum production, improves the appearance of oily, mixed and acne-prone skin.
The serum consists of highly concentrated active ingredients and it is worth using it to strengthen the action of the cream. However, it is not an independent cosmetic, it cannot be used interchangeably with the cream. The serum should be applied to the face and neck before applying the cream, during daily care.
Aqua, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Glycerin, Betaine, Sodium Acrylate Starch, Benzyl Alcohol, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Citrus Nobilis Fruit Extract, Jasminum Officinale Extract, Butylene Glycol, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Phytate. ** emulgatory, substancje konserwujące oraz substancje myjące sa pochodzenia organicznego lub aprobowane do stosowania przez Ecocert
+ Can the serum be used during the day?
Thanks to its formula, the serum is mainly intended for evening care, it should be applied before the cream.
+ Can I use the serum instead of the cream?
The serum is not a stand-alone cosmetic and cannot be used interchangeably with a cream. The serum should be applied to the face and neck before applying the cream, during daily care. It consists of strongly concentrated active ingredients and it is worth using it in order to strengthen the effect of the cream.
+ Why can the serum roll over under make-up?
The serum’s formula – hydrogel leaves a thin layer of the product on the skin. Through subsequent friction resulting from the application of the foundation, the serum can be rolled up. To avoid this, spray the skin with a micronized booster before applying the cream.
+ Are Organic Series products tested on animals?
We believe in the principle of beauty without cruelty, so our cosmetics are not tested on animals.
+ Can this product be used while pregnant?
All Organic Series products can be used while pregnant with the exception of 20 % tonsillic acid.
+ Can the same Organic Series products from different batches differ in colour, consistency or scent?
Organic Series products may vary slightly in colour, consistency and scent. This is due to the fact that natural raw materials may have a different formula, texture or colour. However, this does not affect the properties of Organic Series products.
+ Is this product vegan?
Most products are vegan except those containing lactobionic acid or beeswax. These are cream with lactobionic acid (lactobionic acid), nutrient cream (beeswax), sugar scrub (beeswax) and hydrochloric scrub (beeswax).