- Superox-C™ – brightens up, evens up the color, has an anti-aging effect, stimulates collagen synthesis
- Aquaxtrem™ – moisturizes, stimulates, normalizes exfoliation of the stratum corneum, improves NMF (natural moisturizer), whose main function is to hydrate the skin and maintain its level.
- Vitamin E – fights free radicals, soothes, prevents inflammation, regenerates, acts as an antioxidant, reduces transepidermal water loss
- Mg – 60 corn syrup – moisturizes strongly, improves firmness and flexibility, protects against irritation
- Vitamin C in the form of glucoside – brightens up, brightens up, evens up color, stimulates collagen synthesis, has an anti-inflammatory effect, strengthens blood vessels
- L-arginine – moisturizes, hydrates, strengthens the hydrolipidic barrier
The serum consists of highly concentrated active ingredients and it is worth using it to strengthen the action of the cream. However, it is not an independent cosmetic, it cannot be used interchangeably with the cream. The serum should be applied to the face and neck before applying the cream, during daily care.
Aqua, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Arginine, Glycerin, Maltooligosyl Glucoside/Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propanodiol, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Rheum Rhaponticum Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Phytate.
+ Can the serum be used during the day?
Due to its formula, the serum is mainly intended for evening care, it should be applied before the cream.
+ Can I use the serum instead of the cream?
The serum is not a stand-alone cosmetic and cannot be used interchangeably with a cream. The serum should be applied to the face and neck before applying the cream, during daily care. It consists of strongly concentrated active ingredients and it is worth using it in order to strengthen the effect of the cream.
+ Why can the serum roll over under make-up?
Due to its formula – hydrogel leaves a thin layer of the product on the skin. Through subsequent friction resulting from the application of the foundation, the serum can be rolled up.
+ Are Organic Series products tested on animals?
We believe in the principle of beauty without cruelty, so our cosmetics are not tested on animals.
+ Can this product be used while pregnant?
All Organic Series products can be used while pregnant with the exception of 20 % tonsillic acid.
+ Can the same Organic Series products from different batches differ in colour, consistency or scent?
Organic Series products may vary slightly in colour, consistency and scent. This is due to the fact that natural raw materials may have a different formula, texture or colour. However, this does not affect the properties of Organic Series products.
+ Is this product vegan?
Most products are vegan except those containing lactobionic acid or beeswax. These are cream with lactobionic acid (lactobionic acid), nutrient cream (beeswax), sugar scrub (beeswax) and hydrochloric scrub (beeswax).