- Canola oil – prevents transepidermal water loss, moisturises, soothes, fights free radicals, regenerates,
- Sesame oil – makes it more flexible, prevents transepidermal water loss, regulates sebaceous glands, moisturises,
- Grape seed oil – prevents transepidermal water loss, has an antioxidant, moisturising, smoothing effect, increases skin firmness and tension, strengthens the natural lipid barrier,
- Coconut oil – moisturises, brightens, promotes healing, soothes, anti-aging, smoothes the skin,
- Vitamin E – fights free radicals, soothes, prevents inflammation, regenerates, acts as an antioxidant, reduces transepidermal water loss.
Choosing the right scent during a massage can have a huge impact on the emotional sphere and relaxation during the massage.
Rapeseed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Natural Parfum (vanilla), Sesamum Indicum (sesame) seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil, Vitis Vinfera seed Oil, Tocopherol (mixed), Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Limenene.
+ Are Organic Series products tested on animals?
We believe in the principle of beauty without cruelty, so our cosmetics are not tested on animals.
+ Can this product be used while pregnant?
All Organic Series products can be used while pregnant with the exception of 20 % tonsillic acid.
+ Can the same Organic Series products from different batches differ in colour, consistency or scent?
Organic Series products may vary slightly in colour, consistency and scent. This is due to the fact that natural raw materials may have a different formula, texture or colour. However, this does not affect the properties of Organic Series products.
+ Is this product vegan?
Most products are vegan except those containing lactobionic acid or beeswax. These are cream with lactobionic acid (lactobionic acid), nutrient cream (beeswax), sugar scrub (beeswax) and hydrochloric scrub (beeswax).