- Superox-C™ – brightens up, evens up the color, has an anti-aging effect, stimulates collagen synthesis
- Aquaxtrem™ – moisturizes, stimulates, normalizes exfoliation of the stratum corneum, improves NMF (natural moisturizer), whose main function is to hydrate the skin and maintain its level.
- Jojoba oil – moisturizes, softens, protects against excessive loss of water from the epidermis, soothes, nourishes, regenerates
- Abyssinian oil – moisturizes, firms, regenerates, smoothes, has anti-aging properties, makes it more flexible, soothes and soothes
- Emollients – moisturize, rebuild hydrolipidic mantle, firm, smooth, soothe, soothe
- Jasmine butter – nourishes, regenerates, makes it more flexible, smoothes, moisturizes, brightens
- Vitamin E – fights free radicals, protects against UV radiation, soothes, prevents inflammation, regenerates, has an antioxidant effect, reduces transepidermal water loss
- Mg- 60 corn syrup – strongly moisturizes, improves firmness and flexibility, protects against irritation
- Vitamin C in the form of glucoside – brightens up, brightens up, evens up color, stimulates collagen synthesis, has an anti-inflammatory effect, strengthens blood vessels
- L-arginine – moisturizes, hydrates, strengthens the hydrolipidic barrier
Vitamin C is the best known and popular vitamin with multidirectional effects on the human body, hence it was rightly called the vitamin of youth. If you want to increase the effectiveness of your treatment, use the serum with vitamin C every evening, before applying the cream.
Aqua, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isoamyl Cocoate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucoside, Arginine, Stearyl Alcohol, Maltooligosyl Glucoside/Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Propanediol,Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Rheum Thaponticum Root Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis ( Sweet Almond Oil, Helianthus Annuus ( Sunflower ) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Jasminum Officinalis Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Phytate, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.
+ Do you rub the cream on or pat it?
Organic Series creams are best massaged until absorbed. The exception is the forte eye cream, which we recommend to massage initially with circular movements and then tap with your fingertips.
+ Is it better to use cream with vitamin C or forte cream for skin with discoloration?
A dedicated product for fighting discoloration is forte cream for skin with discoloration. If you additionally have to deal with visible, dilated blood vessels and a lack of firmness, implement a cream with vitamin C for your care.
+ Are Organic Series products tested on animals?
We believe in the principle of beauty without cruelty, so our cosmetics are not tested on animals.
+ Can this product be used while pregnant?
All Organic Series products can be used while pregnant with the exception of 20 % tonsillitis acid.
+ Can the same Organic Series products from different batches differ in color, consistency or scent?
Organic Series products may vary slightly in color, consistency, and scent. This is due to the fact that natural raw materials may have a different formula, texture or color. However, this does not affect the properties of Organic Series products.
+ Is this product vegan?
Most products are vegan except those containing lactobionic acid or beeswax. These are cream with lactobionic acid (lactobionic acid), nutrient cream (beeswax), sugar scrub (beeswax) and hydrochloric scrub (beeswax).