SENSITIVE SKIN – PROBLEM FOR MANY OF US.
Sensitive and Hypersensitive skin are common issues. The term generally refers to skin that is more prone to inflammation or adverse reactions. The irritation of nerve endings occurs when the skin’s natural epidermal barrier is weakened or broken down by certain triggers. The skin can easily be irritated by the elements — wind, sun, heat, or cold, especially in the autumn and winter months.
Hypersensitive skin is generally more reactive to soaps, detergents, dyes, and fragrances used in topical everyday skincare products, and using the wrong ones can cause discomfort resulting in itchiness, dryness, and reddening.
Women tend to be more susceptible to both sensitive and hypersensitive skin when hormonal changes occur during the menstrual cycle or pregnancy.
CLEANSING SENSITIVE SKIN.
If you have sensitive skin, it is high time to take good care of it, starting with cleansing. This is the first and most important step of daily skincare. Sensitive skin needs to breathe, so any impurities accumulated on the face should be washed off as quickly as possible.
It is best to dry your face by gently dabbing the towel instead of rubbing it. Paper towels or small face towels are highly recommended. Properly cleansed skin will reduce itching or dryness of the skin. Skin prepared this way will more easily absorb subsequent products.
MOISTURIZING SENSITIVE SKIN
Immediately after cleansing the skin, it is necessary to provide it with an appropriate level of hydration. Due to the hypersensitivity of our skin, it is worth paying attention to the composition of given products. Cosmetics produced with natural ingredients work perfectly here. Ingredients that are beneficial for sensitive skin include Vitamin E, chamomile extract, hyaluronic acid or thermal water. The simpler the composition, the lower the risk of an allergic reaction or skin irritation. Regular moisturizing will prevent the uncomfortable feeling of tight skin and the appearance of imperfections. It is not only about the product but also the way it is applied is especially important. Remember to gently pat the cream onto your skin using your fingertips and do not forget to apply it to the neck and cleavage area! The skin in this area is very thin and faster prone to the appearance of wrinkles.
SENSITIVE SKIN VS. NUTRITION.
We should keep our skin in good condition of both externally and internally. Lifestyle and proper nutrition play a key factor and this has a salutary effect on our complexion. To restore a beautiful and healthy look you should first limit the consumption of foods rich in salt, artificial preservatives, dyes and spices, as well as deep-fried foods. It is worth enriching your diet with herbs, vegetables, and fruits.
SENSITIVE SKIN – DO AND DON’T
When struggling with sensitive skin, there are many things to watch out for that contribute to skin deterioration. These include:
- Frequent Temperature Changes
- Exposure to the sun or the cold for too long
- Living in rooms with excessively dry air
- Strong or hot drinks
- Exfoliation with coarse grains
- Stress and strong emotions
- Cosmetics with alcohol and fragrances
The cosmetics based on active natural ingredients should be used. The skin around your face, neck and neckline should be cleansed thoroughly and regularly. Additionally, gentle skincare treatments in professional beauty salons will have a beneficial effect.
TAKE CARE OF YOUR SKIN WITH ORGANIC SERIES!
Organic Series produces cosmetics for everyday care of the face and body using completely natural ingredients. The main objective of the Organic Series is to achieve a beautiful and healthy look with Mother Nature as our guide.
The visible effects can be seen after just one visit to a professional beauty salon. Organic Series dermo cosmetics are perfectly adapted for all skin types and their individual needs. Everyone can find something for themselves, regardless of age.
A wide range of our skincare products have been developed for sensitive skin. As we mentioned above products with a minimal, natural composition are best for this skin type. Therefore Organic Series is an absolute must-have for people of all ages with sensitive / hypersensitive skin.
In the following, we will briefly describe which products should be used for the daily care of sensitive skin.
Let’s start with facial cleansing products:
- Micellar Cleansing Water – Micellar water from Organic Series removes thoroughly all impurities including heavy make-up. At the same time, it refreshes the skin and protects it against irritation.
- Optimal Facial Cleanser – This delicate gel is perfect for removing makeup and any impurities accumulated during the day. Apricot, lavender, and rosemary extracts moisturize the skin without irritating it. Optimal Facial Cleanser is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin and skin with imperfections.
- Optimal Cleansing Gel – Botanical mix of cloudberry, mallow, and apricot deeply cleanses and moisturizes. It has nourishing properties and leaves the skin feeling nice and refreshed. Suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive.
- Enzymatic Gel AHA – Enzymatic gel from Organic Series in a gentle way helps to remove dead skin without irritating. The natural composition in which there is a botanical mix of pineapple, hibiscus and grapefruit provide antibacterial, moisturizing and soothing properties. After using Enzymatic Gel AHA the skin is brightened and deeply cleansed.
- Enzymatic AHA Toner – Enzymatic tonic rich in lavender hydrolate, rosemary and a botanical mix of pineapple, hibiscus and grapefruit strengthens blood vessels, helps especially sensitive and acne-prone skin. The skin regains its proper pH level, is refreshed and less irritated.
To moisturize the skin and provide it with adequate protection, we especially recommend:
- Anti-Redness Cream Forte – The cream of Organic Series is ideal for everyday care of dry and sensitive skin. Anti – Redness Cream Forte will minimize the problem of excessively dilated blood vessels, the so-called “bursting vessels”. By stimulating microcirculation, the cream will neutralize hypersensitivity, restore proper hydration, strengthen, and shrink blood vessel walls.
- Anti-Redness Skin Serum – The serum for sensitive skin will effectively reduce redness on the face, strengthen and seal blood vessel walls. The serum contains hyaluronic acid, which strongly moisturizes and regenerates the skin. It is worth remembering that a serum should not be used as a separate product because its main task is to prepare the skin for the next step in skincare which is the application of a cream and strengthening its effect.
- Moisturizing Body Mousse – Moisturising body mousse with excellent relaxing properties, will ensure the right degree of moisture and hydration. It smoothes the skin and regenerates. Vitamin E contained in Moisturizing Body Mousse protects against sunlight and prevents inflammation.
- Nourishing Cream Concentrate – Nourishing and regenerating cream of Organic Series was created for mature, sensitive, and dry skin. It deeply moisturizes the skin, improves its elasticity, and strengthens the walls of blood vessels. Nourishing Cream Concentrate is especially suitable during winter when the skin needs extra hydration.
- Moisturizing Cream Forte – Organic Series regenerating face cream contains aloe vera, argan oil, vitamin E and shea butter which protect the skin against excessive drying, improve its elasticity and protect against UV radiation. Moisturizing Cream Forte has a light texture so it can be used under makeup. If you want to increase the effectiveness of your treatment, use the strong moisturizing serum every evening, before applying the cream.
- Intensive moisture serum – Moisturizing serum works well in combination with Moisturizing Cream Forte. It slows down the skin ageing process, deeply moisturizes and regenerates.
- Hyaluronic acid 2in1 – Hyaluronic acid is otherwise known as the “fountain of youth” it hydrates the skin inside out, visibly improving its appearance. Hyaluronic Acid 2in1 binds water in cells and then slowly releases it, nourishing, regenerating, firming, and giving the skin a younger look.
Sensitive skin needs special treatment. With a proper diet, especially designed skincare products we can significantly reduce many unpleasant symptoms and eliminate irritations.
Organic Series will allow you to discover the world of organic, natural beauty, which will improve your daily care regardless of age or skin type.